Alongside with belly and thighs, another spot on the body that holds a lot of unwanted fat that is difficult to reduce is the area surrounding the hips. This area is especially noticeable when you wear tight trousers and skirts. A number of precautions are needed for burning fats and making this area of the body thinner. Naturally, exercise and diet are at the heart of these precautions .
Diet for Burning Fat on Hips
Spots on the body with denser fat tissue, such as the hips, benefit from a diet which focuses on diet rather then weightloss. For this, it’s helpful to take the body from the fat storing anabolic mode to a fat burning mode. There are crucial points to consider on a diet:
- Stay away from processed/refined food.
- Choose whole wheat bread.
- Enjoyfood that is low on the glycemic index and fibrous.
- Look for natural fat sources such as extra-virgin olive oil, almonds and walnuts.
- When possible, consume unheated fats since the structure of fatty acids gets disrupted when they are heated.
- Avoid white flour, sugar and salt.
- Unhealthy food such as biscuits, chips and sugary beverages should not be in your diet.
- Drink lots of water throughout the day.
- Focus on protein-rich food.
Exercises for Burning Fat on Hips
There is no exercise that only burns fat on the hips, but it is possible to work your hips and increase muscle tissue there. Enlarging your muscle tissues without burning fat will make it look bigger than before. Therefore, it is a good idea to burn fat with exercise/diet and to work out this part of the body to shape it.
A professional trainer can determine the best program for you based on your physical attributes. If you still can’t succeed in reducing fats in your hips after a long period, you can try the Cryolipolysis method for fat reduction and targeted fat loss.
What Is Lipolysis?
Cold Lipolysis (cryogenic weight loss) is in fact an areal skin-cooling method.Thanks to the shock-cooling method being treated locally, death of fat cells is also possible. By this method, and without the need for surgical interventions like liposuction, fat tissues can be reduced in specific locations.
It is possible to resolve your problem in 1 hour without a painful recovery period unlike most operations. This procedure, which has been taking Liposuction’s place in the world, has begun to become popular in Turkey, too.